St. Paul Church and School has a long standing legacy of serving Christ and God’s children. St. Paul Lutheran congregation got its start on July 26, 1903, by a group of German farmers who lived in the area. At the time all church services were conducted in German until English service was added in 1922. Eventually the original wooden church building was torn down and in 1970 there was a dedication of our current church building.
Over the years there have been four different buildings used for St. Paul Lutheran School in order to accommodate the growing number of students. In 1960 our current school building was completed and dedicated. We are proud to say that this building has had many improvements and modernizations over the years to best serve our students. The end of the 2017-2018 school year also brings an end to our traditional PreK3-8th grade classes. St. Paul is excited to start the 2018-2019 school year as a dedicated early childhood center. St. Paul Early Childhood Center will provide a project-based learning approach and a christ-centered environment to students in three-year-old preschool through second grade. We look forward to continuing to serve the St. Paul community as an early childhood center.